Sunday, April 4, 2010

TAGR by The Tale

April 4th 2010 Happy Easter
Author Christo Strom

TAGR by The Tale

Welcome aboard Matey!
Christo Strom here and I will be your host
ONLINE for The Future till like my Savior
I will be raised from The Dead to the
New Promised Life.
In the meantime,
what do I mean by TAGR by The Tale?
Exactly this.
I will be doing weekly Guitar Seminars
In Minnesota at various locations and
it will focus on Internet Marketing,
Selling On E-Bay, Raising Boatloads of Cash,
Helping One charity a month ( Goal setting!)
Positioning yourself as The Storyteller
in Charge of Your Destiny.
It will be filled with fun and funny moments
as I have a lot of stories to tell. It will
be filled with intense moments of emotional
outbreaks as people realize the power has
been within them the whole time and it
will be the start of a new way of living
in a healthy wealthy giving fashion.
Make sense? Ready to see the plans?
Be patient as I am going to be getting
the new sites ready one by one starting
May first and going up for the Super
Grand Opening of my new Offline Online
business. I will be on the lookout for
people who are serious enough to know
that this will take hard work but if
you stick with something you love, and
are passionate about, Anything is possible!
So again Welcome Aboard Matey.
Respectfully in TRUTH

Chief Crazy Captain Christo

P.S. ( that's Pumpkin Script!)
Yes I am the same one who wrote
The Great Pumpkin Letters.

No comments: