Thursday, April 15, 2010

National Debt 2010 and CCCChristo

April 15th 2010
Author Christo Strom

Hello United States Government and everyone involved. How are you today?
Do you see all the phony movements going on in the United States recently?
Notice a pattern?
I notice one extremely annoying pattern.
It is called the National Debt.
Eleven point Four Trillion Dollars and rising.

Know anyone with a plan to pay it off?
No? Well now you do.
My name is Chief Crazy Captain Christo
and I came to Earth for one purpose only>
To pay off the National Debt in the United States of America.

Please since you and I know how Washington D.C. operates
Let me inform all of the people who run Washington D.C.
and all the little governments in the States. I am going
to be making a rather loud ruckus down in Omaha Nebraska
Loud Ruckus meaning nothing more than playing a
Dimebag Darrell Razorback Explosion guitar that
was made according to Dean Markly's specifications.
Probably barbecuing some kick ass steaks and what not
on the Q. And teaching people that paying off the National
Debt is my top priority. It is actually my only priority.
So with that being said the next two years are critical.
I will be meeting with top business leaders to implement
this plan. People who " get" it will become rich! People who
don't "Get" it will be what I call the naysayer never do anything
but complain anyway. Any questions?
Well then, I must be on my way!

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Chief Crazy Captain Christo

No comments: