Sunday, April 25, 2010

How not to Erase the National Debt

April 25th 2010
Author Christo Strom

How Not to Erase the National Debt by Christo Strom

You will not erase the National Debt by forming committees Mr President Obama.
You need a system to wipe it out completely.
My system which is the only one of its kind EVER and I mean EVER
will obliterate it like nobody's business.

I have a simple straight forward and surprisingly FUN way to get every
American citizen involved. It does not cause war, or interrupt governments
in any way shape or form. I will implement my system starting January 4th 2011.
I will need the governments approval as I don't know how much taxes I will be
owing.

The National Debt does not need a committee Mr President.
It needs my simple straight forward system. AMEN HALLELUIA!

Actress Halle Berry ( Amen Halleluia is your cue:) this is your official invitation to meet with
Orange Race Card Angels sole Owner Christo Strom!

To see what the President is doing about the National Debt
go here: http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/sc-nw-national-debt--20100424,0,6789275.story

To see what I will be doing sign up at my site
ORANGE RACE CARD ANGELS on June 1st to December 31st 2010

National Debt Ending Series starts January 4th 2011

Respectfully in TRUTH

Chief Crazy Captain Christo

No comments: