Friday, August 13, 2010

Twig the Fairy: Ready to Move Mountains? by Christo Strom

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

Happy Friday the 13th 2010 to:

Twig the Fairy

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo

Dear Twig ( wherever you are!)

You are too lovely to describe so I'll just say this

Would you be interested in moving mountains?

Gotta National Debt Semnar with Guitars and

I need some inspiration to flow.  Since you are

an inspiration to children and children disguised

as adults, I thought you might be interested in

helping out.  Just thought I'd ask.  I'm typing this

right now on bended knee!

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Chief Crazy Captain Christo

P.S. Here's a short video of TWIG THE FAIRY  Enjoy!

"          "

No comments: