Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chief Crazy Captain Christo: Prayer for The DA

Dear Jesus,( An Excerpt from the Great Pumpkin Letters )
My name is Chief Crazy Captain Christo and my prayer request Oh LORD is this.
Please HELP ME to gather together around 12 to 24 THOUSAND willing participants
to help celebrate the life of one Darrell Abbott. I believe in you Jesus and I
humbly ask you for forgiveness. You know why I have this pain in my heart and
I am sure I am not the only one. Please help me Lord to gather these people on
Super Bowl Sunday in Dallas in 2011. I will bring whatever power you give me on
that day to bring a little love and understanding to a hurting and trusting Metal
community. Please help me fill the Crystal Ship with your Angels from above as I believe Angels are where you can find them. And Jesus, as always, I Love You
Your humble and willing servant,
Chief Crazy Captain Christo
P.S. All the way through 2012 a Vikings Three Pet(erson) would be icing on the cake!

No comments: