Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Red Flag Chile Challenge

Dear Minnesota Vikings,
I must either be in total denial or am completely CRAZY!
But I still believe in you guys. I will never give up hope
that you will eventually win the Super Bowl. I am still behind
every one of you 158%!!
I am working on a speech for July 9th down in Omaha Nebraska.
Why Omaha? Well I have heard that Billionaires like to have
people go to their place and I picked Warren Buffett. Whether
or not I will get an audience with Warren is another story but
I will be broadcasting the speech down in Omaha. The title of the
speech is RED FLAG CHILE CHALLENGE. I will let you know when it
is complete plus I will provide you with a transcript. It will be
intensely funny but have a serious ending. I have designed a THEA-TREE
House for a little American girl and I believe you Vikings would be proud
to know that you will be in the speech.

RESPECTFULLY IN TRUTH,

CHIEF CRAZY CAPTAIN CHRISTO

P.S. (that's Pumpkin Script!) Watch out for Youtube videos if you watch that
sort of channel.

No comments: