Sunday, December 6, 2009

Silver Fox-Song for Brett, Jared and all Vikings

Silver Fox- Song for Brett ( Cleverly disguised Silvio by Bob Dylan, lyrics changed by the O-Range

Blob of Light aka Chief Crazy Captain Christo! :)


Stake my future on a hell of a pass

Looks like Miami is a coming up fast

Aint complaining about what I got

Seen better teams but who has not


Silver Fox

Purple and Gold

Won't buy back the beat of a heart grown cold ( Packer Front Office)

Silver Fox

I gotta go

Down to Miami where the Mullet grows ( legendary!)


Honest as the next game, throwing that stone

When I come passing don't you fumble the bone

I'm a Super Bowl weaver lookin for a home

If you run the pattern, I'll find the end zone


I can snap my fingers and require the pain

From a clear blue sky and huddle up again

I can find anybody downfield in the rain

Charm the whistle off an evening game


Silver Fox

Purple and Gold

Won't buy back the beat of a heart grown cold ( Packer Front Office)

Silver Fox

I gotta go

Down to Miami to watch you throw throw throw


I give what I got until I got no more

I take what I get until I blow out the score

You know I love you and Hey number Four

When it's time to go you got an Open Door


I can tell your fans Hey I can try to explain

You give something up for every yard you gain

Since every Defense got an edge of pain

Pay for your ticket and don't complain


One of these days and it won't be long

I'm going down to Miami and Sing my song

Gonna sing it loud and sing it strong

Let the Vikings decide if I was right or wrong!!!!!


Best of Winning Luck to Brett Favre and ALL the Vikings!


Respectfully in TRUTH


Chief Crazy Captain Christo


No comments: